Thursday, April 30, 2009

CREED CONFIRM REUNION

Imagine That...

Watch Video Here :)

27/04/2009 17:26Rockers Creed have confirmed they are reuniting for a new album and tour this summer (09), ending months of speculation.
The group split in 2004 but rumours began circulating in December (08) about plans for a major 2009 comeback tour.
Now frontman Scott Stapp reveals the reports are true and they are working on a new record titled Full Circle - although they refuse to call their chart return a reunion.
He tells People.com, "We never felt like we weren't together. We're not looking at this as a reunion. It's more of a rebirth."
And Stapp insists the bandmembers have settled the differences that forced them apart in the first place: "I said, 'I love you and if I've ever caused you any pain in your life forgive me.' And they said the same things right back."
Above info found here~

~The Beautifulness Of Forgiveness~

DATE~~~~~~~~~~ CITY ~~~~~~~~~~~On-SALE
Thu/Aug-06 ~~~~Pittsburgh PA ~~~~~~~~9-May
Sat/Aug-08 ~~~~~Darien Lakes NY ~~~~~9-May
Sun/Aug-09 ~~~~Hershey PA ~~~~~~~~~9-May
Tue/Aug-11 ~~~Saratoga Springs NY ~~~~9-May
Thu/Aug-13 ~~~Philadelphia PA ~~~~~~~9-May
Sat/Aug-15~~~~~ Wantagh NY ~~~~~~~~9-May
Sun/Aug-16 ~~~~Holmdel NJ ~~~~~~~~~9-May
Tue/Aug-18 ~~~~Boston MA ~~~~~~~~~9-May
Thu/Aug-20~~~~ Hartford, CT ~~~~~~~~9-May

2 comments:

Swawa said...

Yay! Now this means that I get to hear them even more since you're super excited. Am I right?

The Rat Life said...

Oh Swawaeve,

Could you imagine :) if I really get to go to their concert... I mean I know we are planning to get the tickets and all... but to just imagine seeing and hearing them again... just too much to take it all in at once, I will gather each step as it comes... just to know we may be getting tickets brings a tear... Yet until tickets are in hand I never take it for sure, so ticket in hand will not only bring a tear, but yes like you said super excited! Now, Swawaeve...how could you hear them even more then I already listen to them...maybe you will hear them even louder~ you know I did hook up that sound system to my laptop :P But, when and if I get the new album... ...well then yes, you will get to hear them even more :) For I like to be familiar with all music when I am at a concert~you can enjoy the concert to much more depth~