Thursday, November 20, 2008

touch of sadness

Another touch of sadness for you
Gee, did we think this could be true
So as we thought Coco was a boy
Apparently he is a girl
For he-she gave birth to several young ones
Yet you found them to have died.

As I searched information, I found this~
A female's first litter is very small.
A certain percentage of females die giving birth.
Abortions and stillbirths are not uncommon with guinea
pigs, and females are not overly maternal in caring for their
young.
http://animal-world.com/encyclo/critters/guin_pig/GuineaPigCare.htm

(Great)

So yes, life can bring things our way
What can I say
But as you walk on through
Know His strength to be true.

1 comment:

Boquinha said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know that. Wow. You certainly learned some interesting things from that.