Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~Beautiful~

Today I received a phone call that brought my heart to much depth....
For when I asked my son how he is doing.....his response was....engaged.   :)
I smile for I know the love they share for one another.
So Beautiful this journey of life that brings two people together.......
             .....together to walk on as one.
Oh my son and his future wife...never under-estimate the power of love....may it always be there to bring you through....together.
          ~Love Never Fails~ 

6 comments:

Boquinha said...

THRILLED for them. So so happy. Love them both very much! You and Ronnie have modeled much love for your son and he now shares it with his future wife. Just beautiful!

The Rat Life said...

Thank You Boquinha.... Yes....it is just beautiful....the word I felt was so fitting for the title of this post. I think of you....in all this...for the group you created...is the very group where they both met. :)

Boquinha said...

Awww, thank you. That is so sweet. It really is very exciting to think about it! I feel very honored to be a part of it. :)

Mrs.Rat said...

...looking for the like button. ~~ lol

Boquinha said...

ROTFL! Facebook withdrawals. :P

The Rat Life said...

:)