Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's back!!!!

Can you identify this plant?



Did you identify this plant before scrolling on~~~


A little background would be....I love patchouli.. in making my next order of this oil...I was to find the cost has sky rocketed... :(


Patchouli essential oil
(Pogostemon cablin)
Origin- Indonesia
Method of Cultivation- Organic
Patchouli essential oil organic $78.40 for 16oz link to site~



So in my much disappointment I decided to take this plant into my own hands. So yes, here I am growing Patchouli for my own passionate desire of the scent of oil of patchouli~~~will I make it into oil...well...that will be an option, but I will harvest the leaves for my own sachets. I do not desire to surrender my life to a life without the scent of patchouli!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you found your plant and have your oil again. :)

Boquinha said...

Yikes, what made it sky rocket? Congrats on the plant!