Friday, February 13, 2009

NEWSFLASH!!!


I know another Scott's video... Well as much as I thought I was going to take a break from posting his videos~~he comes out with another video. This time a video with an update of what's been going on... Although he didn't use a video site that I am familiar with, you can check the video out at his site~ But you will have to stop his playlist and then go to the newest video named Newsflash! One on One with Scott and click play there...
Scott's-myspace
Or you could go to this site and click play on the video~
Scott's-videosite

Okay, :) I just figured out the video site... you should be able to play the video below. Thanks...

NEWSFLASH!!! One-on-One with Stapp... from Scott Stapp Entertainment on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Swawa said...

What's up with the Scott Stapp blog?

The Rat Life said...

Hey! It's My Blog not Scott's. I blog some of his stuff for his words have meaning to my life. So...its a rat blog not a Stapp blog!

Swawa said...

Alrighty.

a skateboarder who plays guitar. said...

(Billy Madison voice)
Well alright.