Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been Book tagged

I seen this on my friend's blog.

So now I tag you...

Grab the book nearest you.
Go to page 123.
Go to the 5th sentence on the page.
Type in the following 3 sentences.

So I tried the I've been book tagged thing...

I picked a book from my office...mostly homeschool reference books there...but I decided to pick ~ The Anxiety Cure by Dr. Archibald D. Hart So I obviously was not looking for a bible verse...so I thought...

Page 123...5th sentence...next 3 sentences read as follows...
Open it to Exodus 23:12. If you have the New International Version, you will read the following command from God to Moses: "Six days do you work, but on the seventh day do not work, so that your ox and your donkey may rest and the slave born in your household, and the alien as well, may be refreshed"
I find these instructions to Moses very compelling.

My inspiration in all this... would be the importance of rest and to be refreshed...

No comments: